The Branson IMAX Entertainment Complex provides you with the opportunity to see spectacular films on larger than life screens.
This activity is no longer available. Top related activities are listed below:
Jonah at Sight and Sound Theatres® Branson
Dolly Parton's Dixie Stampede Dinner & Show - Branson, MO
Showboat Branson Belle Lunch & Dinner Cruises
Silver Dollar City
Acrobats of China featuring the New Shanghai Circus
This incredible theater will make your movie-going experience both enjoyable and unique with its state-of-the-art sound system and comfortable high-backed seats, providing you with the ultimate movie-viewing experience.
You can see a variety of educational IMAX Adventure films on the six story high, 83 feet wide screens, so you can see the films up-close and personal in a way that will make you feel like you've stepped into the film yourself. And the 22,000 watt digital surround sound adds to the illusion. With its 15/70 film format, the IMAX boasts a clarity that's matchless.
Don't miss out on these giant screens, gorgeous films, and wonderful memories. Over 800 million people have experienced the IMAX all around the world. Now it's your turn to join in the excitement.
- Ozark's Legacy & Legend - The history and heritage of the Ozarks is portrayed through wonderful imagery in this film. It is exclusive to Branson.
9:00 am | 12:00 pm | 4:00 pm
- Mysteries of the Great Lakes - Beautiful scenery fills this film about the mystery-ridden history of the Great Lakes.
11:00 am | 3:00 pm | 7:00 pm
- Tornado Alley - A team of storm chasers seek out powerful tornadoes in this thrilling adventure of weather science.
10:00 am | 1:00 pm | 5:00 pm | 8:00 pm
- Born to Be Wild - Documents outstanding people who rescue and take care of orphaned orangutans and elephants.
2:00 pm | 6:00 pm
- Food Court, Shopping Mall, and Live Shows are Available Within the IMAX
- Theater is Handicap Accessible