Settle Inn in Branson, MO - Distinctive Theme Rooms and Legendary Hospitality
What if your adventures in Branson didn't have to stop when you passed through the doors of your hotel and you could spend the night in a room that pays tribute to John Travolta's Saturday Night Fever? It might not be what you'd expect to find in the heart of Branson, but at the Settle Inn, you can find all that in a one-of-a-kind luxury lodging experience founded on superb customer service and exceptional amenities.
Check into the Settle Inn and you'll be near the best of what Branson has to offer. Open year round, it is located right across the street from Pirate's Cove Adventure Park and is near other major theaters and attractions. It is also within walking distance of an 18-hole golf course and is situated just off Highway 76, also known as the "Branson Strip."
Settle Inn prides itself on being the most unique hotel in Branson and boasts 300 beautiful rooms, including 32 luxury theme rooms painted by local artist Bill Holden. Most theme rooms are furnished with a king-sized bed, full bath and shower, Jacuzzi tub for two and uniquely themed décor.
- Imagine walking into your room and feeling like you are diving in the ocean, with the entire room — including the ceiling — featuring a mural painting of divers, sharks, a submarine and tropical fish.
- Go back to the 1950s in a space decorated with a nostalgic soda fountain table and chairs, a school locker, a prom dress and old 45 records.
- For film buffs there are rooms devoted to Sherlock Holmes and Gone with the Wind, and there are even accommodations for the consummate sports fan featuring golf and Major League baseball legends.
- In the "Best Room in the House," the hotel's largest guest room, you'll find a four-poster king-sized bed so large it requires a stair step to get into it. Guests staying in this exceptional room also enjoy a living area with a chair and sofa, sophisticated dark cherry wood furniture and a breakfast nook that sits in the tower of the building.
- The "Geisha House" is adorned in black, pink and green and features a mural painting of oriental gardens.
- Then there are the tropical-themed quarters, where guests are surrounded by light tones of pink, blue and yellow while being lulled into serenity by a mural of palm trees and the ocean.
- There's even a room where you can spend the night with King Kong in New York City, complete with black lacquered furniture, a black leather couch and a mural painting of King Kong on top of the Empire State Building.
It is extremely difficult to honor guest requests for specific theme rooms, but rest assured that each and every one of them will make yours a stay to remember.
In addition to its distinctive theme rooms, the Settle Inn also offers an impressive list of amenities, including valet service and free parking. With easy access to the hotel's fitness center, you won't have to give your healthy exercise habits a vacation. You can also sit back and relax in one of the two indoor pools or spas.
Wake up with the Settle Inn's free deluxe continental breakfast while you take in the free breakfast show, or relax in the hotel's restaurant and caf'. You can also take advantage of the view from the gazebo and sun decks or browse in the gift shop. Wind up your day by enjoying some room service and in-room movies.
There's a game room to keep the kids occupied, and with guest laundry facilities and rooms equipped with irons, ironing boards and hair dryers, the hassles of traveling are a thing of the past. Guests also enjoy free local phone calls and the convenience of on-site fax, copy and postal service. If you're part of a group, Settle Inn offers plenty of gathering space in its four large conference rooms.
Whether you're traveling for business or pleasure, alone or with a family, Branson's Settle Inn has the comfortable and convenient luxury you're looking for . Children stay for free and group rates, handicap-accessible rooms and non-smoking rooms are also available, as are cribs and roll away beds. Pets are welcome for an additional charge each night.
The Settle Inn is definitely a perfect place to "settle in" during your stay in Branson!