New Years Eve Celebration with Bill Anderson and Friends
Guests of all ages are sure to have a wonderful New Year's Eve enjoying the talent and music of Bill Anderson and Moe Bandy. These two entertainers have made names for themselves in the industry, creating great music that plenty of people have enjoyed for years. Country music was forever changed by their contributions, so if you love the genre, you'll love hearing their songs in-person. Be prepared to dance and sing along as you countdown to the new year!
Bill Anderson was born in Columbia, SC and grew up in Atlanta. After graduating from the University of Georgia with a journalism degree, he came up with his first hit song, "City Lights." He was only 19 at the time, and it was from there that his career blossomed. From there, he moved to Nashville where he released hits such as "Mama Sang a Song" and "8x10". Not only did he create his own great hits, but some of his songs were performed by wonderful artists like James Brown, Dean Martin, Aretha Franklin, and Jerry Lee Lewis.
Awards & Accolades
- Songwriter of the Year (winner six times)
- Male Vocalist of the Year
- Duet of the Year with Jan Howard and Mary Lou Turner
- Band of the Year
- Induction into the Nashville Songwriters Hall of Fame (1975)
- Georgia Music Hall of Fame
- Georgia Broadcasters' Hall of Fame (1993)
- Music and Entertainment Hall of Fame (1994)
- Country Music Hall of Fame (2001)
This classic country artist has paved the way for generations of country music stars. He has created hits like "Americana," "Just Good Ol' Boys," "I Cheated Me Right Out of You," and "I Just Started Hatin' Cheatin' Songs Today." He has also created 10 Number One Hits, 66 Chart Toppers, 5 Gold Albums, and much more.
Awards & Accolades
- Academy of Country Music Award for Song of the Year (1980)
- Academy of Country Music Award for Vocal Group of the Year (1980)
- Academy of Country Music Award for New Male Vocalist of the Year (1977)
- Country Music Association Award for Vocal Duo of the Year (1980)
- Academy of Country Music Award for Vocal Duo of the Year (1981)
For a great time in Branson, MO, check out Bill Anderson and Moe Bandy as they grace the Ozarks stage with their bursting talent. End your year with a real bang; celebrate the New Year with Bill Anderson and Moe Bandy as you countdown to the start of the next exciting year!