Waylon, Willie & The Good Ol' Boys
Come to the God and Country Theatre in Branson to hear the Good Ole Boys, which is one of Branson’s favorite duos as well as Branson’s Saxophone Player of the Year, Marvelous Marvin Short. During this high-energy show, these fantastic Branson performers will play favorites from music genres such as honky tonk, rock & roll, rock-a-billy, and country. Guests of the show may hear hits from artists including Roy Orbison, Alabama, Jerry Lee, Chuck Berry, George Strait, Johnny Cash, Garth Brooks, Eagles, Exile, Travis Tritt, Brooks-N-Dunn, Waylon Jennings, and many more classic artists.
Branson's hottest singing duo Brother South, put on one exquisite show with the many country hits that we all know and love. You'll want to be sure to bring your dancing shoes, as this show will have you out of your seat with excitement. With toe-tapping music, people of all ages are sure to be highly entertained whilst watching the performance.
No matter what kind of music you like, you are sure to enjoy the spot-on performances of this group of highly talented performers. Come to the God and Country Theatre to hear the Good Ole Boys: Hits from the Eagles, Alabama, Exile, & More during your next trip to Branson for a well-blended musical experience you won’t soon forget!
- What is included in the admission price for Waylon, Willie & The Good Ol' Boys?
The price includes the show.
- Approximately how long is the Waylon, Willie & The Good Ol' Boys?
The show is approximately 2 hours.
- In what theater is the show held?
God and Country Theatre
- Do the performers of the Waylon, Willie & The Good Ol' Boys sign autographs and meet the audience after the show?
Yes, they will meet with the audience after the show!
- What is the length of intermission at Waylon, Willie & The Good Ol' Boys?
Intermission is approximately 15 minutes.
- What type of parking do you have?
Parking is free.