2009 Branson Christmas Shows
This list of Christmas shows is from 2009. Please click here for a current list of Christmas shows in Branson!
Every year, from November through the New Year, many of Branson, Missouri's more popular shows offer a unique twist with elements of the holiday season incorporated into their performances. From general variety shows including Pierce Arrow to productions focusing specifically on one aspect of the Christmas season, such as Miracle of Christmas, there are literally dozens of options waiting, each offering its own unique addition to this year's winter vacation!
- Miracle of Christmas (Oct. 31 — Dec. 30) — The story of the Nativity comes to life at Branson's Sight & Sound Theater. Guest will feel as though they are experiencing the Nativity first-hand in this amazing sensory experience. Surrounded by the décor and smells of Christmas, guests will be amazed by the 30-foot Christmas tree and the splendor of the show. You and your family will also be given the opportunity to interact with characters and animals from the show!
- Dolly Parton's Stampede (Nov. 1 — Jan. 2) — The Stampede's typical competition between the North and the South takes on a larger, more festive scope come the holiday season as the North pole and South pole take to the story for a show complete with elves, a live nativity scene and all the entertainment and excitement that is expected from Dolly Parton's Stampede!
- 50's at the Hop Jingle Bell Rock (Nov. 1 — Jan. 2) — Jingle Bell Rock offers the best of both worlds with the first half of the show highlighting hits from the regular performance and the second half covering a variety of classic Christmas tunes with a decidedly 50's twist.
- Grand Jubilee (Nov. 2 — Dec. 31) — The home of the popular quartet New South, Grand Jubilee will be offering a mixture of country, gospel and oldies during the first half of their winter show. The second half is dedicated to Christmas, offering the same fast, entertaining pace as the regular performance.
- Comedy Jamboree (Nov. 2 — Dec. 31) — Those attending Comedy Jamboree during the winter season can expect a variety show that highlights the best of the regular performance combined with additional skits and songs that cover the Christmas season through both light-hearted and uplifting segments.
- Legends in Concert (Nov. 1 — Dec. 31) — The Legends in Concert Christmas Show will take over the stage at Dick Clark's American Bandstand Theater. During this special holiday show, Patsy Cline, Buddy Holly, the Blues Brothers, Stevie Wonder, and Elvis Presley will perform a number of classic holiday hits.
- Trail of Lights and Christmas on the Trail Chuck Wagon Dinner Show (Nov. 1 — Dec. 31) — Located at the Shepherd of the Hills historic homestead, these two Christmas activities can be combined. The Trail of Lights is a drive-through path of the homestead that is filled with Christmas lights and sparkling displays. The Christmas on the Trail Chuck Wagon Dinner Show features a hearty meal of chili, chicken, cornbread, and cobbler accompanied by a Christmas carols sung around the campfire.
- Tony Roi's Elvis Experience (Nov. 2 — Dec. 30) — The Elvis Experience transforms for the holiday season. Tony Roi as Elvis brings back some of the King's most popular Christmas renditions, including "Blue Christmas." Roi's performance as Elvis brings guests back to their childhood Christmases that featured the smooth vocals of Elvis on many Christmas favorites.
- Red Hot and Blue (Nov. 1 — Dec. 30) — The patriotic and upbeat singing and dancing of this show makes way for festive arrangements during the Christmas season. Visitors can expect the same talented performers and cast that have won awards like Best Morning Show and Best Vocal and Dance Group in an entertaining show with a holiday twist.
- The Haygoods (Nov. 1 — Dec. 30) — This show features the seven Haygood brothers and their sister Catherine as they sing and play a range of instruments, including the saxophone, drums, guitar, harp, and violin. The first half of the Christmas show features songs from The Haygoods' regular season, and the second half of the show is dedicated to the holiday season.
- Rock N Roll Is Here to Stay (Nov. 21 — Dec. 19) — For the holiday season, this show combines its regular season rock hits with rocking Christmas music. One of the highlights of the show is the performance of Don Solice as Elvis Presley. He brings to life many of Elvis' best known Christmas renditions, including "Blue Christmas."
- Pierce Arrow Show (Nov. 8 — Dec. 19) — The group from The Pierce Arrow Show will begin their Christmas show with highlights from this past season. If you haven't seen their show, you will be amazed at the harmonies and talent of these singers, including the lowest bass singer in the world, Dan Britton. The Christmas portion of the show will begin after intermission, and it is worth the wait. With a large collection of gospel music already in the repertoire, the Christmas portion of this show is sure to impress!