Branson Tribute Shows
Branson regularly hosts musical tribute shows, honoring the legends of the music industry from across genres with amazingly accurate vocals, movements, and costumes. With such powerful performances in these tribute shows, you will swear you are watching the real thing on stage.
Hot Hits Theatre:
- Absolutely...Patsy Cline
- The Golden Sounds of the Platters
- Doo Wop & Chico Vegas Drifters
- Motown Downtown a Tribute
King's Castle Theatre:
- Linda Ronstadt & Jackson Browne Tribute
- Take It To The Limit
- Don't Stop Believin'
- Bad Moon Risin Creedence Clearwater Revival Tribute Show
- Bon Jovi Livin on a Prayer Tribute Show
- Doo Wop, Pop, and Soul A Tribute to the Platters
Historic Owen Theatre:
Music City Center:
You can rock out Eagles-style at the God and Country Theatre with Take It To The Limit: A Tribute To The Eagles. The band has released dozens of hits over the years, including "Take It Easy" and "Witchy Woman" to name just a few. The vocalists in the tribute band include Eric Rankin, Larry Holiday, Brennan Crim, Robbie Danna, and Greg Morton.
God and Country Theatre:
- The Statler Brothers Revisited
- Always Patsy Cline: A Musical Production
- Good Ole Boys
- California Dreamin': A Walk Down Memory Lane
- Conway Remembered
- ABBA Tribute
- Neil Sedaka, The Carpenters & Captain and Tennille Tribute Show
Experience the British Invasion again at the Liverpool Legends tribute to The Beetles. Your family can experience together the magic and music of the Beetles. The Beetles changed their look and sound over the years, and the Liverpool Legends explore the changes. You'll hear a variety of Beetles hits, depending on performance you may hear such greats as Love Me Do, Yesterday, Strawberry Fields, While My Guitar Gently Weeps.
- Liverpool Legends
- Barney Fife... Fully Loaded
The Little Opry Theatre in the IMAX Entertainment Complex features a number a great tribute shows in the small intimate theatre. You will be up close for a great show in tributes to George Strait, with hits like Oceanfront Property, and Amarillo by Morning. Revisit the days of John Denver in a tribute that may feature renditions of Thank God Im a Country Boy, or Rocky Mountain High. If you're interested in a throwback to way back, they also have a Marty Robbins Tribute show to hear Faleena, and Devil Woman.
The Little Opry Theatre:
- George Strait - A Tribute Starring James Garrett
- Rocky Mountain High! A Tribute to John Denver
- A Tribute to Marty Robbins and Classic Country Stars
The Legends in Concert show features tributes to superstars like the Blues Brothers, Elvis and Marilyn Monroe regularly, plus rotate a number of other stars from past and present. You might see Shania Twain, Madonna, Justin Beeber, or Michael Jackson!
- Legends in Concert
Make plans to enjoy your favorite hits from music stars from yesterday with one of the many musical tribute shows playing in Branson!