Branson's Little Opry Theatre
The 210-seat Little Opry Theatre hosts live shows that offer are up close and personal, every seat is the best seat in the house! The theatre hosts 'Smoke on the Mountain,' 'Sons of Britches,' 'The Petersen Family Bluegrass Band and Tributes to greats such as George Strait and John Denver.
- Smoke On The Mountain is a live musical comedy that blends story and gospel tunes to bring viewers back to 1938 and Mount Pleasant Church's first Saturday Night Sing.
- The Sons of Britches is a trio of top-notch performers with a combined 100 years in Branson entertainment. Laughs and musical performances across the genres from country, rock & roll, bluegrass and zydeco.
- The Petersen Family Bluegrass band features tight instrumentals and amazing harmonies as this family blends their voices perfectly.
- John Denver Tribute: songs like 'Thank God Im a Country Boy' and 'Rocky Mountain High'
- George Strait Tribute: Hear a convincing tribute with songs like 'Oceanfront Property' and 'Amarillo by Morning'
- Marty Robbins: Kicking way old school with favorites such as 'Ghost Riders in the Sky' and 'Singing the Blues'
- The IMAX also shows films featuring extra-large screens and surround sound that fool you into thinking you're right in the middle of the action. Check before you go to find out about the current features.
The complex, located on Branson's Shepherd of the Hills Expressway, also offers plenty of other things to enjoy, like diverse shops and tasty treats at Quizno's, McFarlain's or Breadeaux Pizza.