Family Fun at Branson's Shows & Attractions
Branson has adventure and entertainment for every member of the family. Whether it's visiting a theme park, watching a live show or relaxing at your hotel, you'll find the only thing that is missing is having enough time to enjoy everything that Branson has to offer.
- Dolly Parton's Dixie Stampede Dinner & Show - The Dixie Stampede features 32 incredible horses and tons of cast members. Watch the North and South "duke it out" while enjoying a great meal. The show features races, comedy, music and incredible over-the-top set and costume design.
- Noah the Musical - Noah The Musical recounts the heroic tale of Noah and his quest to do right by the lord. And while the story itself can certainly keep a crowd entertained, the amazing special effects and towering set designs are sure to truly bring this timeless tale to life.
- Jim Stafford Show - From dancing chickens to 3-D experiences, you can't go wrong with this show. It's a nonstop, laugh-out-loud fun fest that the whole family is sure to enjoy.
- Silver Dollar City - With over 100 authentic craftsmen, thrilling rides, exciting attractions, and dazzling shows, Silver Dollar is the biggest and most exhilarating theme park in the Ozarks. This award winning theme park has been Branson's #1 attraction for 40 years.
- Celebration City - The newest addition to Branson theme parks, you'll find more thrill rides, shows, food and shopping. Nightly fun features some of the most exciting eras of the 20th Century.
- World's Largest Toy Museum - Roam from room to room discovering a world of thousands of toys. The new Antique Toy Museum is like having Christmas morning every day.
- White Water - This is a perfect place for the family if you're visiting Branson during the summer. There are attractions, sights, rides, and games for the entire family at this splash-filled theme park.