Labor Day in Branson
Give your family the perfect ending to an exciting summer with a getaway to Branson over Labor Day weekend. Whether you're taking in a show, exploring the outdoors, or spending some time shopping the Labor Day sales at the area's shopping centers, you'll have a great time in Branson. We have many Branson packages available, but you can make your own by choosing Branson Mo lodging, Branson Missouri Shows, and other activities.
Celebrations & Festivals:
- Annual Japanese Fall Festival at the Mizumoto Japanese Stroll Garden - The festival features many different cultural activities from traditional Japanese music, martial artists, and demonstrations.
- Fall Fever Days at the Stone Hill Winery - The Fall Fever Days celebration at the Stone Hill Winery is a great way to celebrate everyone's favorite drink- wine. The winery hosts free tours of the facility as well as special discounts on cases of their wine throughout the weekend.
- Hillbilly Chili Cookoff - The Hillbilly Chili Cookoff speaks for itself. Free of cost, the festival features some of the best chili in the state.
- Table Rock Lake - A Branson favorite, Table Rock Lake features activities such as canoeing, swimming, motor boating, scuba diving, fishing, and more.
- Moonshine Beach - Located on Table Rock Lake, the facilities at Moonshine Beach feature picnic tables, a playground, restrooms, and more. Not to mention the views of Table Rock Dam that you'll be able to experience.
- Lake Taneycomo - With an annual Fall Festival, swimming, boating, and even live music shows, Lake Taneycomo features many different adventures for the entire family.
- Busiek State Forest - At Busiek State Forest, your family can participate in camping, hiking, horseback riding, mountain biking, and more.
- Ride the Ducks - The Ride the Ducks Tour is great for the entire family. Sail along Table Rock Lake for this fantastic amphibian-like-vehicle adventure.
- Showboat Branson Belle - The Showboat Branson Belle not only provides great views of Table Rock Lake, but it also includes amazing entertainment and a delicious dinner for guests to enjoy.
- Tanger Outlets - If you have a need for shopping, Tanger Outlets is your place. Get a jump on your holiday shopping at the Labor Day sale.
- Bass Pro - With so many different options, Bass Pro is an outdoorsman's wildest dream. Shop a great selection of camping, hunting, and fishing items, plus so much more.
Give your family one last summer time memory this year by spending Labor Day weekend in Branson!