Shows and Attractions Not to Miss in Branson at Christmas
There are plenty of shows and activities available during the Christmas season in Branson. Please click here for a current list of Christmas shows in Branson.
The following list is from 2008, and now outdated. Please check our updated list here.
In no particular order, these are some of our customers favorite things to do in Branson at Christmas time.
- Kirby VanBurch : 'The Prince of Magic': Come experience the 'Magic of Branson' in Kirby VanBurch's Multi-million dollar magical extravaganza. Kirby combines mystifying illusions, and his astonishing Bengal Tigers, leopards, and lion, along with musical productions by an award winning dance troupe, to create a spectacular show, which will keep you spellbound.
- The Haygoods: They have energized audiences at Silver Dollar City for a decade. Now the Family will bring that energy to the brand new state of the art Music City Center located on the famous 76 strip in Branson, Missouri.
- Dolly Parton's Stampede Christmas: The entire Dolly Parton's Stampede cast, including 32 magnificent horses, will take you on a nostalgic holiday trip with all of your favorite Christmas songs. Of course, Santa arrives in a real sleigh.
- Elvis and the Superstars: No other tribute show in Branson out rates this superstar studded production. See Elvis, Patsy Cline, The Blues Brothers, Liberace, Neil Diamond and more.
- Silver Dollar City Christmas: The Stories of Christmas are presented throughout Silver Dollar City during An Old Time Christmas, which features the return of the spectacular Holiday Light Parade each night. From storyboards explaining the tradition of the wreath to the dramatic presentation of the greatest story ever told, the meaning and the magic of the holiday season are celebrated throughout the park.
- Broadway : The Star-Spangled Celebration: Direct From London, this dazzling show brings you all the very best of Broadway including famous songs from the greatest musicals of all time, including Grease, My Fair Lady, Mamma Mia, 42nd Street, Cats, Phantom of the Opera, Chicago, Les Miserables, Cabaret, Oklahoma and lots more!
- Hughes Brothers Old-Fashioned Christmas Show: Step back in time as the this show magically transforms the present to an old-fashioned Christmas wonderland. The Hughes Brothers join with the rest of their family to bring you the season's best vocal harmonies, exciting dances, inspiring instrumentals, and above all else, the charm and great humor that everyone loves about these five multi-talented young brothers. But that's not all; the show is filled with lots of festive surprises....
- Radio City Christmas Rockettes: The Radio City Christmas Spectacular features all the grandeur of the original New York production. This holiday extravaganza features a full cast of singers, dancers, colorful costumes and elaborate sets including ice- skating snowmen on an ice rink, a New York skyline and a festive city street. Santa Clause plays an even bigger role this year as he shares children's letters from around the World. Dazzling production numbers by the Radio City Rockettes include favorites such as 'Carol of the Bells,' the 'Parade of Wooden Soldiers' and 'The Living Nativity.' These last two scenes have been performed at Radio City Music Hall since 1933.
- World's Largest Toy Museum: There are thousands and thousands of toys including dolls, trains, bicycles, cars, trucks, and cap guns. And to help bring back that Christmas morning feeling, there are window displays from the 1930's of Charles Dickens' 'A Christmas Carol.' No matter the season, you can receive a Christmas morning's full of excitement by taking them to the Antique Toy Museum. It's inexpensive and lots of fun!
Regardless of which show(s) you choose, Christmas in Branson will be one of the most enjoyable holiday experiences you can ever have!