Terms of Sale:
- If paying for your vacation with a credit card, you are hereby stating that you are the authorized cardholder, or that you have been authorized by the cardholder to use the credit card. In the event the credit card on the Order Form is dishonored, rejected or later contested for any reason, you agree to pay the amount indicated on the order form to BransonShows.com.
- In no event shall BransonShows.com be responsible for any damages arising by reason of your purchase or use of services, lodging or attractions from BransonShows.com. In all instances, BransonShows.com's maximum aggregate liability to you arising by reason of this transaction shall be the amount paid by you to BransonShows.com.
- If a venue refuses to admit you for any reason, Branson Shows maximum liability is the component cost of that item in your order.
- You agree to indemnify and hold harmless BransonShows.com, its affiliate companies, its officers, directors, agents and employees against any costs, fines, claims, damages, charges, or fees (including reasonable attorney's fees) arising by reason of this transaction.
- If notice is required, you agree to notify BransonShows.com by mail at the above address. Notice will be deemed given when received by BransonShows.com. BransonShows.com will not be liable for problems caused by misdirected or undelivered mail. BransonShows.com will direct all correspondence to you at the address provided by you unless you notify us of a change of address seven (7) days prior to our mailing.
- BransonShows.com shall not be responsible for any breach of this agreement caused in part or in whole for any reason outside the reasonable control of BransonShows.com. You agree that at all times this agreement and your purchase and use of services, lodging or attractions shall be subject to all applicable laws, treaties and border agreements. You agree that you shall be responsible for complying with all such laws pertaining to your travel and the use of services, lodging or attractions through the BransonShows.com web site.
- This agreement shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of Missouri, excluding its conflict of laws provisions. Any dispute under or in connection with this Agreement or any of the transaction contemplated herein shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of and the personal jurisdiction within the state and federal courts within Greene County, Missouri. You hereby waive any objection you may have to personal jurisdiction in such courts. In the event you default on the terms of this agreement, you agree to pay to BransonShows.com all costs, fees and expenses including reasonable attorney's fees.
- By ordering through our web-site, you agree to BransonShows.com's use of electronic records to evidence this agreement. You understand that you have the right to not consent to the use of electronic records by canceling this transaction. In such event, this will be null and void. Your consent applies only to this transaction. You hereby waive any objection you may have to BransonShows.com's use of electronic records in court should it be necessary for BransonShows.com to enforce the terms of this agreement.
- This agreement constitutes the entire understanding of the parties with regard to your purchase. All prior representations, oral or written, and all prior agreements, oral or written, having been merged into this agreement. This agreement or any portion hereof shall not be construed against the drafting party by reason of that party having drafted the agreement or portion hereof. If any provision, paragraph, or subparagraph of this agreement is adjudged by any court of law to be void or unenforceable, in whole or in part, the rest of the agreement shall remain in effect. The parties agree that in such event, the offending clause will be replaced with a provision or provisions having the same economic effect. This agreement shall be binding on, and shall inure to the benefit of, the parties to it and their respective heirs, legal representatives, successors and assigns. In all matters contained in this agreement, time is of the essence.
- Prices are subject to change. Prices are locked once an order is placed. The only way to guarantee a specific price is to place the order at the time the quote is initially received. All prices are in US Dollars.
- Lodging, show, attraction, and other reservations are subject to availability.
- In the event that a specific show or attraction is not available during your vacation dates, we will contact you with alternative options. It is important to provide detailed contact information when you place your order so we may reach you with your alternative options.
- All seat assignments are "best available general admission seats at time reservation is made". We will forward any special request to the reservation department but absolutely no guarantees are made regarding actual seat assignments. It is impossible for us or any other vendor to guarantee specific seats.
- Special requests, such as smoking or non-smoking rooms and room types, cannot be guaranteed.
- Gift Certificates are non-refundable. No cash refunds will be given.
- Gift Certificates are valid for purchased amount for 1 year from purchase date. After this date, a monthly service charge of 5% of original balance will be applied until the certificate is used or the balance reaches zero.
- Cancellations must be full order cancellations. Partial cancellations cannot be accepted. Fees apply.
- All cancellations must be made with BransonShows.com, not directly with individual suppliers.
- Cancellations require immediate return of all vouchers that have been sent to you. Your order will not be considered cancelled until after we receive your vouchers. PLEASE: For your own protection, send the vouchers to us via return receipt signature required mail to:
1209 W 76 Country Blvd
Branson, MO 65616
Changes / Cancellations:
- Changing Dates and/or Time: - Let us know any changes you'd like to make to your order and we can accommodate you for up to 2 days from the date of your first reservation for a $20 change order fee. Order price difference may also apply.
- Cancellations received more than 2 days prior to the date of your first reservation can have 100% of your vacation's value applied to a future vacation for up to 12 months or a 75% refund. (Example for a vacation package with a check in of Oct 15, 2018 after 3 p.m., you may cancel prior to midnight on Oct 12, 2018)
- Orders inside 48 hours of first scheduled reservation are non-cancelable. No refunds or credits can be given inside 48 hours of first scheduled reservation.
- Purchases are subject to a service fee. Any applicable service fee is included in the quoted prices. Applicable taxes are included in the quoted prices.