ABBA Tribute: Thank You For The Music
Thank You for the Music – A Modern Tribute to ABBA is a spectacular tribute show to the Swedish pop group ABBA which includes renditions of favorite songs such as 'Dancing Queen', 'Waterloo', 'Take a Chance on Me', 'Mamma Mia', and many more! Along this nostalgic musical journey, guests will re-live moments of the past with ABBA’s truly timeless hits when you hear and see these classics performed with perfect harmonization, high energy dancing, and spectacular lights and video to accompany. Hear comedic and informational trivia about their career and history as you sit back and enjoy the magnificent performance. This great tribute to ABBA will have you falling in love with their unique sound all over again. So come join the cast of this fabulous show as they turn back the hands of time with Thank You for the Music.
ABBA is a Swedish pop group that completely revolutionized the genre of music. As Sweden's most beloved band, ABBA created an amazing legacy throughout its career. The band was most popular from the 70s through the 80s, but some of their hits are still enjoyed today. Just a few of these songs include, 'Dancing Queen', 'Gimme! Gimme! Gimme!' and 'Mamma Mia'. Going on to sell approximately 150 - 400 million records worldwide, this band is one of the most influential in music history. They also won various awards including:
- Bravo Otto Silver Award for Pop Group - 1974; 1978-1980; 1982
- Bravo Otto Bronze Award for Pop Group - 1975-1977; 1981
- Carl-Alan Award for Best Vocal Record for Dancing (Dancing Queen) - 1977
- Carl-Alan Award for Most Outstanding Group - 1977
- Carl-Alan Award for Best Vocal Record for Dancing (Take a Chance on Me) - 1978
- The Radio Luxemburg prize - Golden Lion for Waterloo - 1974
- World Music Award for Best Selling Swedish Artists of the Year - 1993
- Inducted into Vocal Group Hall of Fame - 2002
- Inducted into Rock and Roll Hall of Fame - 2010
About the Theater
The ABBA: Thank You for the Music Tribute show is held at Hamners' Variety Theater. Since its opening in 1995, Hamners Variety Theater has prided itself on providing amazing family-friendly entertainment to Branson, MO. The venue features 642 spacious and comfortable seats, free parking, and both a gift shop and concession stand. The theater is also completely handicap accessible, so all guests can enjoy the entertainment. Of course, the shows are the best part, backed by amazing sound and lighting effects and a talented cast on a beautiful Branson stage. As well as ABBA, Hamners' Variety Theatre is home to Hamners' Unbelievable Family Variety Show, Magnificent 7, Conway Remembered, Mike Walker Lasting Impressions, and Beach Boys California Dreamin'.
Enjoy live, modernized versions of your favorite ABBA songs, 4 part harmonies, and some informational and comedic history about the group during this amazing show that will have you up out of your seat, dancing with your family! Turn back the pages of time to reminisce about these terrific and timeless ABBA hit singles! You don't want to miss your opportunity to see this re-creation of the pop super-group live on stage, and seats fill fast, so make sure to book today for a great addition to your trip!
- Approximately how long is the ABBA Tribute: Thank You For The Music?
The show lasts approximately 2 hours.
- In what theater is the show held?
The show is held at Hamners' Variety Theatre.
- Do the performers of the ABBA Tribute: Thank You For The Music sign autographs and meet the audience after the show?
Yes. After the show, the performers have a meet and greet in the lobby.
- What is the length of intermission at ABBA Tribute: Thank You For The Music?
Intermission is 15 minutes.
- What type of parking do you have?
Parking is free.
|Date / Day||Available Times|
|5:00 PM||8:00 PM|