Unearth the planet's past on a tour of the Dinosaur Museum in Branson featuring evidence and facts of some of the most powerful animals that ever lived.
This museum offers amazing recreations of dinosaurs and will provide you with plenty of fun and enjoyment. You'll love this up close and personal look at the long-toothed terrors of ages past. You'll come face to face with enormous monsters from the Stone Age. Some of the best artists and sculptors in the world labored to bring these creatures to life and have succeeded wonderfully.
Your family will enjoy the wide variety of dinosaurs represented. From the one foot long Microraptor to the enormous T. Rex. and many others, you'll find your favorite right here, in all of its inspiring glory. Bring everyone along for the fun and learning experience of this fantastic exhibit. Children will enjoy the live dig for fossils, coloring stations and the prehistoric tour through the museum. The short informational film will also bring these creatures to life.
- What is included in the admission price for Dinosaur Museum?
Includes the self-guided tour of the Dinosaur Museum.
- What are the hours of operation?
Sunday - Friday 10 AM - 5 PM; Saturday 9 AM - 6 PM
- Approximately how long could a customer plan to spend at Dinosaur Museum?
Guests spend about an hour here.
- What amenities (such as ATM, gift shop, etc) are available?
There is a gift shop available.
- Is photography & video recording allowed?
- For what ages is Dinosaur Museum appropriate?
- Is parking available at Dinosaur Museum? Is it free?
Yes. Parking is free.