2018 Branson Christmas Shows
The 2018 Branson Christmas season was full of awesome shows and events! Don't miss out on the holiday cheer during 2019! You can find all the 2019 shows by clicking on this link!
There is no place like Branson to experience the most wonderful time of year! Twinkling lights and world-class shows make this city the go-to destination for audiences of all ages wanting to feel some holiday cheer!
Christmas at Dolly Parton's Stampede Dinner & Show
During the holiday season, the Stampede transforms into a winter wonderland to bring the spirit of Christmas to life! Snow falls softly as you watch a live nativity scene, complete with three kings atop real camels on their way to see baby Jesus in Bethlehem. Twinkling lights, evergreen trees, poinsettias, old-fashioned holiday costumes, and familiar holiday music easily puts you in good cheer as Good Ole St. Nick arrives in an authentic sleigh full of presents. This Christmas show will take you on a nostalgic holiday adventure that you don't want to miss!
Old Time Christmas at Silver Dollar City
The holiday spirit is reflected in Silver Dollar City's Christmas decorations, one of the best light and tree shows in the nation, featuring a musical 5-story Christmas tree that twinkles and dances with over 6.5 million dazzling lights. The Holly Jolly Christmas Light Parade winds its way through the streets of the city, adding over 100,000 lights to the beautifully lit square. Shows in the City feature lovable Broadway-style shows, one thousand decorated Christmas trees, and unique Christmas-themed shops to peruse. You can also spend the holidays enjoying your favorite rides and attractions against the beautiful backdrop of festive lights and trees, weather permitting, and take home beautiful holiday memories!
Christmas in Hollywood
Christmas in Hollywood's Christmas Wonderland is a fantastic show, and those who love Branson entertainment and the holiday spirit are sure to have a blast at this two-hour show. Enjoy a fantastic musical journey that surpasses all expectations, surrounding guests with amazing Christmas music, decorations, costumes, and energetic choreography. You'll see some of the greatest scenes from classics like The Nutcracker and hear songs such as 'White Christmas' and 'The First Noel'.
Branson Christmas Lights
Christmas light hunting is a beloved tradition for many families. Branson, MO is a great place to go for this cheerful holiday activity! From the Promised Land Zoo Let There Be Lights to the tradition of the Trail of Lights, there's plenty to see.
- Branson Gift of Lights Tour (Nov. 1 - Dec. 31, 2018)
- Trail of Lights (Nov. 1 - Dec. 31, 2018)
- Let There Be Lights Promised Land Zoo Christmas Experience (Nov. 1 - Dec. 31, 2018)
Branson Shows Exclusive Christmas Shows Starting in October
- Dolly Parton's Stampede Christmas Dinner Show (Oct. 25 - Jan. 5, 2018)
Branson Shows Exclusive Christmas Shows Starting in November
Haygoods (Nov. 1 - Dec. 31, 2018)
- Amazing Acrobats Of Shanghai (Nov. 1 - Dec. 31)
- Mickey Gilley (Nov. 1 - Dec. 31)
- Hamners' Unbelievable Magic Show (Nov. 1 - Dec. 31)
- Baldknobbers (Nov. 1 - Dec. 30, 2018)
- Pierce Arrow Show (Nov. 1 - Dec. 29, 2018)
- Clay Cooper's Music Express (Nov. 1 - Dec. 30, 3018)
- Smoke on the Mountain Sander's Family Christmas (Nov. 1 - Dec. 29, 2018)
- Blackwood Morning Variety Show (Nov. 1 - Dec. 29, 2018)
- Elvis Live by Jerry Presley (Nov. 3 - Dec. 29, 2018)
Branson Shows Exclusive Christmas Shows Starting in December
- Ozarks' Country featuring the Bilyeus and Friends (Dec. 23 & 30, 2018)
Christmas-Themed Attractions Branson 2018