Down Home Country Show
Enjoy the heart of the Ozarks with a fun morning show at the Down Home Country Show in Branson. This wonderful country morning show will have you singing and dancing along to all of your favorite hits. Singer Bob Davidson and “Fiddle Player of the Year” Melody Hart front this exciting show that brings back the classics of Dolly Parton, George Jones, Merle Haggard, and more, in addition to the comedy of Jarrett Dougherty.
The show features a mixture of all the best and most spirited genres: Classic Country, Gospel music, and Western Swing all expertly performed in one show. The powerful music and side-splitting comedy make for an extremely memorable addition to any Branson vacation. If you’ve ever wanted to hear the legends of country in concert, but never got the chance, this is the show for you.
You’ll hear all of your favorites performed just the way they were meant to be, with allusions to the country predecessors that made them famous. Grab tickets today to enjoy a great morning of wonderful music and great laughs with the whole family and be sure to visit all the other great shows for the family to see. Book today to get cheap vacation packages to Branson Missouri.
- Approximately how long is the Down Home Country Show?
The show lasts approximately 2 hours.
- In what theater is the show held?
The show is held at the Grand Country Music Hall.
- Is there a pre-show before the main show? If so, what are some details?
Yes, there is a 5 to 10 minute pre-show.
- Do the performers of the Down Home Country Show sign autographs and meet the audience after the show?
Yes, there is a meet and greet after the show.
- What is the length of intermission at Down Home Country Show?
Intermission lasts approximately 15 minutes.
- What type of parking do you have?
Parking is free.