Veterans Memorial Museum
The Veterans Memorial Museum of Branson, Missouri is home to more than 2,000 artifacts and exhibits that memorialize the veterans of the United States of America. You'll find exhibits that include the world's largest bronze war memorial sculpture, a World War II P-51 Mustang Fighter, and more.
The museum contains ten main halls traveling through the wars of the 20th century, including WWI, WWII, Korea, Vietnam, and Desert Storm. The names of those killed in action from WWII through the USS Cole Attack are displayed on the walls. You'll be inspired and proud of your American heritage as you observe the displays of honor, courage and American freedom throughout the museum. The museum serves as an educational center for the past and was created to honor the memory of those who were and are affected by the conflicts of war.
- What is included in the admission price for Veterans Memorial Museum?
Includes all of the exhibits.
- Approximately how long could a customer plan to spend at Veterans Memorial Museum?
Guests spend 1-2 hours here.
- Is Veterans Memorial Museum handicap accessible?
- Is photography & video recording allowed?
Of course! Don't forget your cameras.
- For what ages is Veterans Memorial Museum appropriate?
This is great for all ages.
- Is parking available at Veterans Memorial Museum? Is it free?
Yes. Parking is free.