Veterans Memorial Museum
This museum is home to more than 2,000 artifacts and exhibits that memorialize the veterans of the United States of America in Branson. You'll find exhibits that include the world's largest bronze war memorial sculpture, a World War II P-51 Mustang Fighter and more. The names of those killed in action from WWII through the USS Cole Attack are displayed on the walls.
The museum contains ten main halls traveling through the wars of the 20th century, including WWI, WWII, Korea, Vietnam and Desert Storm. You'll be inspired and proud of your American heritage as you observe the displays of honor, courage and American freedom throughout the museum. A visit to this museum is the perfect way to fit in a lesson in history on your trip and pay tribute to those who sacrificed to fight for our freedoms.
- See schedule for dates and times.
- Cameras and video cameras are permitted.
- The museum is handicap accessible.
- What is included in the admission price for Veterans Memorial Museum?
Includes all of the exhibits.
- Approximately how long could a customer plan to spend at Veterans Memorial Museum?
Guests spend about 1 hour here.
- Is Veterans Memorial Museum handicap accessible?
- Is photography & video recording allowed?
- For what ages is Veterans Memorial Museum appropriate?
Great for all ages.
- Is parking available at Veterans Memorial Museum? Is it free?
Yes. Parking is free.