Big Cedar Lodge: A Wilderness Luxury Resort in Branson, MO
Big Cedar Lodge, a Bass Pro Shops property located in the hills of the Ozark Mountains, offers a one-of-a-kind Ozark experience. At this luxury resort located just 10 miles south of Branson, you'll find outdoor recreation, a variety of lodging options, fine dining, and first class services and amenities. Big Cedar Lodge is ideal for different kinds of trips--honeymoons, anniversary getaways, family vacations, or any kind of group vacation. This resort offers something for everyone, whether it's upbeat outdoor activities or a relaxing day at the spa.
- Top of the Rock — Just a short drive from the resort entrance, you'll find the Top of the Rock golf course and Dogwood Canyon Nature Park. The 47-acre golf course offers nine holes, discounted prices for resort guests, and all the gorgeous scenery of the Ozarks surrounding the course. At the Dogwood Canyon Nature Park, you'll find opportunities to go on scenic biking and hiking trails, horseback riding, and kayaking.
- Table Rock Lake - Big Cedar Lodge also offers an on-site marina on Table Rock Lake for boating and great trout and bass fishing. Hiking and biking trails are located at the resort as well. If all the outdoor recreation begins to wear you out, Big Cedar Lodge offers spa services reputed as some of the finest in the region—massages, facials, pedicures, and wraps are a few of the services offered at Big Cedar Lodge.
- Lodges — You can get a room in one of Big Cedar Lodge's three lodges: Falls Lodge, Spring View Lodge, and Valley View Lodge. Falls Lodge and Spring View Lodge both offer balcony rooms with magnificent views of Table Rock Lake, while Valley View Lodge has standard and two-bedroom accommodations. The lodges offer great amenities like kitchenettes, whirlpool baths, and fireplaces.
- Cabins and Cottages — If you're looking for a more private, secluded lodging during your getaway to Big Cedar Lodge, log cabins and cottages are available. Big Cedar Lodge's log cabins are located in the woods or on Table Rock Lake while Dogwood Canyon Cabins are located in the Dogwood Canyon Nature Park. Knotty Pine Cottages offer all the privacy of cabin but are located in the heart of Big Cedar Lodge, giving its guests great access to the Big Cedar's fitness center, spa, and swimming pool.
Big Cedar Lodge has the five restaurants on site. Each has something different to offer that will appeal to a variety of taste buds.
- Devil's Pool — This restaurant serves lunch and breakfast buffets daily and smoked rib, praline rainbow trout, and decadent desserts. Devil's Pool also has a Sunday Champagne Brunch with made-to-order omelettes.
- Truman Smokehouse — Fresh pastries and muffins are a breakfast specialty of this restaurant. For lunch and dinner, favorites include smoked chicken, ribs, brisket, and sausage.
- Worman House Restaurant — Worman House offers an exquisite Sunday Champagne Brunch and various favorites in a genteel atmosphere.
- Top of the Rock Restaurant — While you dine on favorite dishes like homemade pasta and pizza, rotisserie chicken, select cuts of beef, seafood, and much more, you'll have a great view of Table Rock Lake.
- Buzzard Bar — This restaurant offers quick solutions to guests on the go. You can get sandwiches, signature homemade soup, salads, and sweet potato chips, plus listen to live music on the weekends.