Your whole family can experience the magic of a Christmas tour from the comfort of your own vehicle on the drive through the Branson Lights of Joy Christmas Drive-Thru tour.
- Self-driving tour lasts approximately 15-20 minutes and is 1.2 miles long.
- Complimentary hot chocolate on your tour.
- Appropriate for All Ages
- Both Cameras and Video Cameras are Permitted
On this 1.2 mile route, you will be filled with the Christmas spirit as you view the more than 300 super bright LED displays playing out favorite Christmas characters and scenes.
Thousands of sparkling Christmas lights featuring iconic images including Noah and his ark, a beautiful Nativity scene, the 12 Days of Christmas, and, of course, the popular Christmas Tree Forest, are favorites among visitors. This self-driven tour allows visitors to journey through a twinkling Christmas wonderland filled with dozens of cheerfully lighted trees.
But, it's not just Christmas lights that make the Branson Lights of Joy Christmas Drive-Thru memorable. As you drive, you can turn your radio on and bring the magic right into your car. You'll be able to watch your children's faces light up as they see the spectacular displays move in time to the Christmas tunes on the radio!
This beautiful holiday display is perfect for the whole family and will be an event that you'll be talking about for years to come. Located at the same stretch that once housed the Festival of Lights, this meandering drive is a Branson Christmas tradition that simply can't be missed. For the best vacation experience, be sure to check out other things to do in the area! Create an unforgettable experience!
- Approximately how long does the Branson Gift of Lights Tour last?
The self-driving tour lasts approximately 15 - 20 minutes.
- For what ages is the tour appropriate?
- Is photography / video recording allowed on the Branson Gift of Lights Tour ?
- Is the Branson Gift of Lights Tour handicap accessible?