The Sons of Britches
The laughs just keep on coming the whole night when the amazing Sons of Britches take to the stage for this exciting, 2 hour show featuring an awesome variety of musical genres and influences, including Cajun music and country as well as zydeco and rock 'n roll along with bluegrass. Watch as this troupe of talented musicians perform. The Sons of Britches deliver what is known as a “Hillbilly Chic” manner, for an evening of comedy and great music. Sing along to a wide variety of popular tunes ranging from Chopin to Boudin.
Heading the Branson music scene, Sons of Britches bring a combined century of Branson performing experience with them. Sit back and relax as Earl “Melvin” Vaughan and Louis “Squirrel Dog” Darby entertain with an evening filled with upbeat music and hilarious laughs.
Recognized for their talent and great shows, this group prides itself on bringing visitors unforgettable entertainment that is sure to put stitches in your britches!
- Approximately how long is the The Sons of Britches ?
The show is approximately 2 hours.
- In what theater is the show held?
The show is held at Branson IMAX Little Opry Theatre.
- Do the performers of the The Sons of Britches sign autographs and meet the audience after the show?
- What is the length of intermission at The Sons of Britches ?
Intermission is 15 minutes long.
- What type of parking do you have?
Parking is free.