Parakeet Pete’s Waterfront Balloon at Branson Landing
If you are looking for a great family experience at the beautiful city attraction of the Landing, Parakeet Pete's Water Front Balloon ride is the perfected endeavor; by combining the natural scenery of the Landing and an interesting experience, this hot air balloon ride is a unique ride for all ages, so kids and adults alike can enjoy the fun.
The balloon rises up to 180 feet in the air and gives you a complete 360° bird's eye view of the Landing and Lake Taneycomo. The balloon is held within a tower, which may seem a little odd, but it allows rides to be held without the normal restrictions of a hot air balloon like weather and wind. The balloon is also handicap accessible, holds up to 15 passengers, and no age requirement exists for the ride, making it perfect fun for the entire family.
It is an amazing way to see some of the most beautiful scenery in the Ozark Mountains area.
Come down to this attraction to experience a unique attraction. With event options throughout the year such as Halloween trick or treat events, festival and Christmas celebrations, guests can hear live music, book hotel options, watch a beautiful fountain show, and walk around and enjoy tons of awesome shopping at the Landing's Bass Pro Shop location and other department stores.
With so many things to enjoy, the Landing town square is well worth the visit. Plus, guests can see it all with a positively breathtaking bird's eye view on Parakeet Pete's Water Front Balloon, the famed and esteemed balloon. Especially for first-time hot air balloon flight riders, this is definitely a flight attraction you do not want to miss out on!
- What is included in the admission price for Parakeet Pete’s Waterfront Balloon at Branson Landing?
The price includes one ride on the balloon.
- Approximately how long could a customer plan to spend at Parakeet Pete’s Waterfront Balloon at Branson Landing?
The ride lasts approximately 10 minutes.
- What amenities are available?
This is at Branson Landing which has shops, restaurants, etc.
- Is Parakeet Pete’s Waterfront Balloon at Branson Landing handicap accessible?
- Is photography & video recording allowed?
Yes, cameras are allowed.
- For what ages is Parakeet Pete’s Waterfront Balloon at Branson Landing appropriate?
The ride is great for all ages.
- Is parking available at Parakeet Pete’s Waterfront Balloon at Branson Landing?
Parking is available at Branson Landing's parking garages.