Snowflex Tubing Hill
For a wintery adventure regardless of the season, head to Snowflex Tubing Hill in Branson, MO. This attraction is fun for the entire family and is sure to help you create that unforgettable Ozarks vacation you've always wanted. This attraction is the largest synthetic tubing run in the entire country.
Imagine zooming down hills as slick speeds with your friends and family. Race to see who can make it to the bottom first or hold onto one another's tube for a fun experience. With the wind rushing through your hair and thrill jolting through your body, this adrenaline rush will be a favorite among visitors and will make you want to go again and again.
Up to six individual tubes can race down the hill at once, so this truly is a perfect experience for groups. The run is 400x60 feet and designed for the best fun in the Ozark Mountains. With your ticket, you'll be able to enjoy an hour's worth of tubing, so do not miss out.
- What is included in the admission price for Snowflex Tubing Hill ?
The price includes one hour of tubing.
- What level of physical ability is required?
All abilities are able to enjoy. However, there are a few steps and some walking involved.
- What is the policy in case of inclement weather?
Don't worry about getting wet. You might find that you have more fun than you ever thought possible in the rain!
- Is Snowflex Tubing Hill guided or a non-guided timed equipment rental?
This is a timed activity.
- What type of clothing is appropriate?
Wear comfortable clothes and close-toed shoes.
- What age is Snowflex Tubing Hill appropriate for?
It's appropriate for all ages. Bring the whole family!
- Is parking available for Snowflex Tubing Hill ? If so, is it free?
Free parking is available.
- Is photography & video recording allowed?
Of course! Don't forget your cameras.