Branson's Celebrity Car Museum
1610 W 76 Country BLVD Branson, MO 65616
Branson's Celebrity Car Museum is the place to see famous 4-wheeled movie stars!
The perfect place to spend a couple hours in Branson for the whole family, the Branson Celebrity Car Museum, featuring their 'Velvet Collection,' has a mesmerizing display of celebrity owned cars, cars featured in movies, exotic cars and more.
Most of the 100-car inventory is for sale, so every time you go, you are apt to see a different variety of muscle cars, classic cars and street rods among the celebrities, which include a General Lee, with John Schneider's signature across the dash, Steve McQueen's motorcycle and the 2006 Mustang 'picture car' from the movie Death Race. Another fascinating auto on display is one of nine 1950 Lincoln Limousines, custom built for President Truman, and in presidential service through the Eisenhower and Kennedy administrations.
Frequently Asked Questions for Branson's Celebrity Car Museum:
- What is included in the admission price for Branson's Celebrity Car Museum?
The price includes all of the exhibits.
- Approximately how long could a customer plan to spend at Branson's Celebrity Car Museum?
Guests spend about 2 hours here.
- Is Branson's Celebrity Car Museum handicap accessible?
- Is photography & video recording allowed?
Of course! Don't forget your cameras.
- For what ages is Branson's Celebrity Car Museum appropriate?
This is great for all ages.
- Is parking available at Branson's Celebrity Car Museum? Is it free?
Yes. Parking is free.