The Track Family Fun Parks
If you are looking for a way to spend an exciting day with the entire family, then Track Family Fun Parks is for you. Whether you have smaller kids, teenagers, or a mix of the two, the entire family will enjoy the activities here.
Your pass to The Track includes two hours of unlimited go-karts, rides, mini-golf, and laser tag. This ultimate fun pass allows for tons of adventure and a freedom to experience all the fun you want to rather than being locked into a set number of rides or attractions. This timed pass means guests can experience all of this fun at one of three different locations in Branson, MO.
This Track is located at 2505 W 76 Country Boulevard in Branson, MO and includes the following attractions:
- Wild Woody: Race your friends and family on these amazing tracks and see who will be the winner on the all-wood track or the classic adventure track! The Wild Woody features four stories and 1,440 ft of track with a full spiral, two mini spirals, and a blind peak. Drivers must be 58' and up; passengers must be 36' and up.
- Road Course Track: This go-kart track offers tighter and banked curves for elevation changes and tons of fun that you won't find in a regular classic track. It is also a longer track, so the entire family can race together! It features a concrete track along with elevation changes and the banked curves for awesome fun. Drivers must be 58' and up; passengers must be 36' and up.
- Bumper Boats: Enjoy splashing fun at Track 3 where you can board the Bumper Boats for tons of fun. Knock around your friends and family for some water-friendly fun! Kiddos must be 44' and 6 years and older to ride the bumper boats.
- Lost Mine Mini-Golf: Take tot he Lost Mine where you will enjoy a fun and friendly competition with your family. Here, guests can enjoy 18 holes of golf on this playful course.
This Track is located at 3345 W 76 Country Boulevard in Branson, MO and includes the following attractions:
- Heavy Metal High Rise: This brand new steel-and-concrete track reaches up to an astonishing four stories. Located at Track 4, the track is 1,200 feet long and provides tons of thrilling features such as a 4-story spiral climb, rock and roll stage lights, and a 3-tiered downward slope. Drivers must be 58' and up and passengers must be 36' to under 58'.
- Bumper Boats & Bumper Cars: Whether you take to the waters or the classic bumper car experience, you and your loved ones are sure to have a great time bumping each other around! This friendly competition is a classic, so don't miss out. Kiddos must be 44' and 6 years and older to ride the bumper boats. Kids must be 54' and up to ride the bumper cars.
This Track is located at 3525 W 76 Country Boulevard in Branson, MO and includes the following attractions:
- The LumberJack: This go-kart track used to be a mini-golf course, believe it or not! The Lumberjack has the title of being Branson's first-ever wooden high-rise track. It reaches up to three stories and features two full spirals along with a blind peak and tons of speeding fun. Drivers must be 58' and up and passengers must be 36' and up.
- Laser Tag: Enjoy indoor laser tag fun at Track 5! This exciting activity is awesome for the entire family. Head to the laser maze where you will compete against your loved ones to see who can be the best shot! Take aim and fire as you navigate the maze and enjoy an exciting adventure. At the end of the game, you will be given a scorecard to see who was the reigning laser tag champ!
- Bumper Boats: At Track 5, guests can take to the water and enjoy some classic Bumper Boat fun! Knock around your friends and family for a splashing experience that is sure to be a blast. Kiddos must be 44' and 6 years and older to ride the bumper boats.
Classic Go-Karts: Each of these location also includes classic go-karts with traditional karting experiences. This concrete track includes tons of excitement and unique features you won't find anywhere else. Drivers must be 54' and up and passengers must be 36' and up. Classic tracks can be found at Track 3, 4, and 5.
Kids Rides: Kids Kountry is home to rides that are sure to impress the little ones in your crew. Guests can take to Rookie Go-Karts and Kiddie Go-Karts. These are for 48' and up and 38' and 4 years and up respectively. Kids rides are found at Tracks 3 and 4.
- What is included in the admission price for The Track Family Fun Parks?
Your ticket includes two hours of unlimited go-karts, rides, mini-golf, and laser tag at one of three different Family Fun Park locations.
- Approximately how long could a customer plan to spend at The Track Family Fun Parks?
Guests spend two hours at these parks.
- Is photography & video recording allowed?
- For what ages is The Track Family Fun Parks appropriate?
Great for all ages although each ride has a different height and age requirement.
- Is parking available at The Track Family Fun Parks? Is it free?
Yes, parking is free at each location.
|10:00 AM - 5:00 PM|