The Track Family Fun Parks
If you are looking for a way to spend an exciting day with the entire crew, then Track Family Fun Parks is for you. Whether you have smaller kids, teenagers, or a mix of the two, everyone will enjoy the activities here.
Your pass includes two hours of unlimited go-karts, rides, mini-golf, and laser tag. This ultimate pass allows for tons of adventure and a freedom to experience all the fun you want to rather than being locked into a set number of rides or attractions. This timed pass means guests can experience all of this fun at one of three different locations in Branson, MO.
It located at 2505 W 76 Country Boulevard in Branson, MO and includes the following attractions:
- Wild Woody: Race your friends and relatives on these amazing tracks and see who will be the winner on the all-wood course or the classic adventure! The Wild Woody features four stories and 1,440 ft with a full spiral, two mini spirals, and a blind peak. Drivers must be 58' and up; passengers must be 36' and up.
- Road Course: This go-kart course offers tighter and banked curves for elevation changes and tons of thrills that you won't find in a regular go-kart. It is also longer , so everyone can race together! It features a concrete path along with elevation changes and the banked curves for awesome action. Drivers must be 58' and up; passengers must be 36' and up.
- Bumper Boats: Enjoy splashing fun where you can board the Bumper Boats. Knock around your friends for some water-friendly shenanigans! Kiddos must be 44' and 6 years and older to ride the bumper boats.
- Lost Mine Mini-Golf: Take tot he Lost Mine where you will enjoy friendly competitio. Here, guests can enjoy 18 holes of golf on this playful course.
It is located at 3345 W 76 Country Boulevard in Branson, MO and includes the following attractions:
- Heavy Metal High Rise: This brand new steel-and-concrete challenge reaches up to an astonishing four stories. Located at Track 4, the track is 1,200 feet long and provides tons of thrilling features such as a 4-story spiral climb, rock and roll stage lights, and a 3-tiered downward slope. Drivers must be 58' and up and passengers must be 36' to under 58'.
- Bumper Boats & Bumper Cars: Whether you take to the waters or the classic bumper car experience, you and your loved ones are sure to have a great time bumping each other around! This friendly competition is a classic, so don't miss out. Kiddos must be 44' and 6 years and older to ride the bumper boats. Kids must be 54' and up to ride the bumper cars.
It is located at 3525 W 76 Country Boulevard in Branson, MO and includes the following attractions:
- The LumberJack: This go-kart track used to be a mini-golf course, believe it or not! The Lumberjack has the title of being Branson's first-ever wooden high-rise track. It reaches up to three stories and features two full spirals along with a blind peak and tons of speeding thrills. Drivers must be 58' and up and passengers must be 36' and up.
- Laser Tag: Enjoy indoor laser tag! This exciting activity is awesome for the entire family. Head to the laser maze where you will compete against your loved ones to see who can be the best shot! Take aim and fire as you navigate the maze and enjoy an exciting adventure. At the end of the game, you will be given a scorecard to see who was the reigning laser tag champ!
- Bumper Boats: Guests can take to the water and enjoy some classic Bumper Boats! Kiddos must be 44' and 6 years and older to ride the bumper boats.
Classic Go-Karts: Each of these location also includes classic go-karts with traditional karting experiences. This concrete track includes tons of excitement and unique features you won't find anywhere else. Drivers must be 54' and up and passengers must be 36' and up. Classic tracks can be found at Track 3, 4, and 5.
Kids Rides: Kids Kountry is home to rides that are sure to impress the little ones in your crew. Guests can take to Rookie Go-Karts and Kiddie Go-Karts. These are for 48' and up and 38' and 4 years and up respectively. Kids rides are found at Tracks 3 and 4.
- What is included in the admission?
Your ticket includes two hours of unlimited go-karts, rides, mini-golf, and laser tag at one of three different locations.
- Approximately how long could a customer plan to spend?
Guests spend two hours at these parks.
- Is photography & video recording allowed?
- For what ages is it appropriate?
Great for all ages although each ride has a different height and age requirement.
- Is parking available? Is it free?
Yes, parking is free at each location.