Butterfly Palace and Rainforest Adventure
Surround yourself with more than 1,000 species of live tropical butterflies at Branson's most serene attraction as you experience the magic of the Butterfly Palace. Beautiful, vibrantly colored butterflies will flutter around you as they go about their business. Be sure to bring along a camera to capture images of these graceful beauties as they land on you and your family! Take the time to sit and relax in this unbelievable environment, or stroll along the paved walkways to see all of the flowers and butterflies inside the conservatory.
Other attractions at the Butterfly Palace & Rainforest Adventure include the 3-D Movie, Insect Zoo, and Mirror Maze. Start off with the 3-D movie, which will offer a unique perspective on how butterflies live and play.
Then head to the Emerald Forest Mirror Maze, where you'll become lost in a seemingly unending tropical forest! Keep your eye out for the light of the exit, but walk carefully - you never know what is the way out and what is the next dead end!
You can also explore the Insect Zoo, where geckos, tree frogs, and insects from around the world roam inside their terrariums. Be sure to leave some time to explore the gift shop in the stunning atrium area!
- What is included in the admission price for Butterfly Palace and Rainforest Adventure?
Admission to the Butterfly Conservatory, Mirror Maze, Insect Zoo, & 3-D Movie.
- What amenities (such as ATM, gift shop, etc) are available?
There is a gift shop.
- Is Butterfly Palace and Rainforest Adventure handicap accessible?
- Is photography & video recording allowed?
- For what ages is Butterfly Palace and Rainforest Adventure appropriate?
Great for all ages.
- Is parking available at Butterfly Palace and Rainforest Adventure? Is it free?
Yes. Parking is free.